Feb 28, 2007

My friend Faith......


This picture was a gift from my friend Faith.......Faith and I met in hospital when we had our first babies....Christopher was born the day before Faiths Daughter Charlotte...we became good friends and would get together once or twice a week at one of our houses or at a local play place with the children......Faith went on to have 3 girls in all and I adored them...as I had 2 boys at the time, I loved buying her girls Barbies and pink stuff and doing their hair and everything! Then when Susannah was born, Faith would give me endless bags of her Daughters clothes for Susie....Faith was a total shopoholic lol!

Faith was a dancer before she had the girls and travelled the world doing cabaret...her stories were wonderful to listen to...she then returned home and taught aerobics classes...where she happened to fall in love with one of her 'students' a guy with no hair but amazing eyes (as she described him!)

I miss Faith a lot...we still stay in touch but its not the same now that I am in Canada.....but I have kept this special gift from her and despite the fact that over the years it has faded and the polymer clay has changed colour from dust, it is still special to me...it's on the sideboard in my bedroom.
Related Posts with Thumbnails