Feb 26, 2007

A new week..............

It's 9:30am on Monday.....the last few days of February....YAY!!! The end of winter is in sight!!!

This morning I have stripped all the beds to wash the linens, sorted out two baskets of laundry, cleaned the bathrooms...packed away the clean dishes in the kitchen, made toast for Sam and Abigail and we are all washed and dressed.....Yesterday I cleaned out the fridge (yuck as two eggs had broken!!) and washed all the floors and dusted away much of that excess dust from the drywall mud.......

There isn't much to do today chore-wise......so I plan to scrapbook while Abigail and Sam do some cutting and gluing.......I also have an urge to photograph 'stuff' as in objects around the house that are special to me....I'd like to do some more pages for my 'book of me' album............... I am feeling very 'creative' at the moment :)

Firstly though I need to send a few emails to my scrapbooking group to comment on other peoples pages....oh and I need to phone and make a Doctors appt for Friday.
Related Posts with Thumbnails