Jun 9, 2008

My bee :)



Val came over for coffee on Friday with her little guy - I had such a nice visit with her - we sat on the porch much of the time which is always so nice to do :) With our long winters it's lovely to be able to sit outside instead of being cooped up indoors!

When Val arrived, she surprised me with this gorgeous gift!!! It's a ceramic bee!! Val takes a ceramics class with her daughter each week and I feel so TOTALLY honoured that she has painted this piece for me :) And its a gorgeous bee! She is supposed to sit outside but I'm not sure I can put her outside in all the rain, so I think I'm going to have to find somewhere inside for her to stay safe! Luckily I have requested nice wide windowsills on all my new windows - wide enough for plant pots etc so I will have plenty of places to pick once the new addition is built and for now she is sitting in my computer room where I can see her :)

I haven't named her yet - and as Val knows I always name everything :) `

Thank you so much Val - I love her!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails