Sep 23, 2009

I tried to stop myself but.......



...the call of the chocolate was just too much to resist...and so I grabbed the knife and took it to his throat.....he pleaded, he sobbed....he cried for help. The children tried to stop me but when I reminded them of the chocolate they too agreed he had to go!!!

And so, Hank is no more!!! He met his end with a sharp knife, a turquoise peeler, and a very stunning kitchen aid mixer (a bloody work of art may I remind you!!!!) and is now being enjoyed in some VERY delicious chocolate zucchini muffins!!!

I DID do one thing before he went though - I saved some of his sperm (ie seeds lol) and we will grow some of his babies next year....because I must admit - he was one very impressive BIG BOY ;) and made some very tasty muffins ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails