Nov 18, 2009

My grumpy old man...






Grayson has not been happy with me for the last week.  One day last week I ran out of the cat treats that I keep in my bedside drawer.  For three days in a row he would walk in to my room and do his usual act of sitting beside and pawing at, my bedside drawers.  He was quite perplexed that I didn't give him any treats - or even open the drawer!!

By the third day he was quite disgusted at my lack of response - especially as I had promised him they were on my shopping list!!

Finally yesterday I replaced the treats and he loves me again :)  I am forgiven by this grumpy old man of mine :)

These images were taken one morning when I didn't have any treats to give him - you can see he does NOT like not having his morning treats - I guess maybe he felt the same way I feel when I don't get my morning coffee ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails