May 16, 2012

Art for Wednesday......

Today was an 'at home' day - and I got to spend much of it being creative....which is always a pretty perfect day for me!!  :)

Firstly, here is my face for today for the 29 Faces in May challenge (my first attempt at sunglasses lol):



For this page I used a sheet of paper that one of my students from my art journaling classes created.  They used sheets of paper last night to practice with the ink sprays and stencils - and I loved their practice sheets so much I kept two and decided to use them as backgrounds for pages in my art journal:


I love how art journals look as they start getting full.  I am really enjoying my current journal even though it is just a $1. notebook from Dollarama - I think I prefer it to my Moleskines and more expensive art paper books:


Sam, Abby and I sat outside on the deck this afternoon and had tea and did some art.  This is the page I created using Dodinsky's quote from today which I just LOVED:


Art journaling outside in the sunshine:


Related Posts with Thumbnails