Jun 8, 2012

Pictures from our Wednesday...

Something I bought at Goodwill.  A white carnival glass dish - which looks like bubbles in the light because it has rainbows in it.  It is beautiful!  


Something I did NOT buy at Goodwill but thought was hilarious and was soooo tempted to buy it for Laurence:


Dinner with this crazy chick last night.  Soooo much fun.  She's the best date I've ever had :)  3 hours of laughing and chatting AND dessert :)  And boy does she ever look like her youngest in this picture!!


I had the cheesecake wrapped in a tortilla - it was fab!!


The crazy chick had Mile High Mud Pie:


On the way home the sun was setting - it was too low to get a really great sunset picture, but I headed down 225 anyway and snapped the lake at dusk:



A fabulous night - came home and wasn't tired, so had a cup of tea and sat in the front room for a while - hardly ever use that room now my art room is in the basement - so I had forgotten how comfy the chair is and how lovely the view from the window :)




Related Posts with Thumbnails