Jun 2, 2012

Our day :)

Another GORGEOUS Summery day :)  I pottered about cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms and did some laundry, then I cut the grass for a while.  Then we spent the rest of the day on the deck, chatting, drawing, writing....taking pictures.  

Sam spent some time bug catching and then looking the bugs up in the Bug Book.  He also spent HOURS colouring in two BIG paint by numbers canvases :)  He was sooooo dedicated it was amazing!

Abigail skyped with her friend in the US and worked on building up her IG account and followers - which involved working on her photography skills, adding photo editing apps to her ipod and playing about with pictures - as well as working out which hashtags got her the most likes and followers!

I art journaled and did some photography.  I also got divebombed by a hummingbird - and took it as a sign that the feeders needed to go up!  I have just not got around to it before now - but they are at last up and ready for them!!  Another came back and divebombed at Abigail while she was sat on the deck too :)  Too funny :)  

Oh and the lady came to do the census, so the kids all came with me onto the porch to answer all the questions :)  

All in all another fabulous day :)  So hard to pick just ONE picture to go in my Project 365!!

Working at the table on the deck:


A quick trip to DQ's for mini blizzards :)  


My crazy girls are so much fun.  I love that they are so close.  In fact all my children seem really close:


Love my little Meg Ryan lookalike lol:


My addiction right now - yogurt and home made granola (a mix I created):



Sam found this butterfly and decided to 'rescue' it by putting it on a Dandelion:



Susannah baked cupcakes at school today and brought some home.  Have to say they were some of the best cupcakes EVER!!  There were lemon ones and coconut ones:




Related Posts with Thumbnails