1. Have you ever played golf? Any interest in playing? Do you have a significant other who loves to play? Did you watch The Masters this past weekend?
I really like going to the driving range and hitting a bucket of balls, I've even enjoyed the few rounds of golf I've played....I don't watch golf on tv because I don't watch any tv. My second husband used to like to play golf - now I wish he had played more golf as since he left I have realized how suffocating our relationship was and how much I enjoy doing things alone and how much more HE should have done alone...but that is something you live and learn....
2. Hats are back in fashion this spring...how do you feel about wearing a hat? (fyi-I'm not talking baseball caps) When was the last time you wore one?
I'm a scarf person...I don't really wear hats - I have a couple - including a cowboy hat that my ex husband bought me last summer that I LOVE - I took sand paper to it and 'roughed it up' a bit so it looks kind of tatty and old - and I wore it to the rodeo last year :) I wore it to the pub as well and I will wear it a few times this Summer no doubt. I really love it :) My Daughter Abigail looks amazing in all hats - she really does just look fantastic in hats of all kinds.....she has tons of hats :) Me, I am more a scarf person and if I'm not wearing a necklace of some kind, then I am wearing a scarf :) I have a big collection of them :)
3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 meaning proficient and 1 meaning "I'd starve", how adept are you at using chopsticks?
I do ok - I taught all my kids to use them too, using jelly beans :) I am not fantastic, but I can survive a meal with them if I have to.
4. Has technology taken over?
Only as much as you allow it. Like we don't have television. We don't have a landline telephone in the house. We don't have all the game systems that most families seem to have - I would rather DO things with my children than have them constantly plugged in to computer games. Yes they play minecraft at times, and they use facebook occasionally, but we balance it out with a huge amount of family time, swimming, trips to the park, science centre, festivals, library, playground, board games, dog park, play dates.....just doing OTHER STUFF...
5. In the course of a day how often do you look in a mirror?
When I'm getting dressed, ready to go out. when I wash my hands (there is a mirror by each sink), and when I get ready for bed/ brush my teeth etc....
6. Tulip or Daffodil?
Daffodils....I just think they are so friendly and yellow and cheery - like Daisies :)
7. I am proud of myself for surviving two years of stress and hell, on my own, despite every setback that has been thrown at me.