1. My daughter2 is graduating from university this month and plans to teach elementary school. What are three qualities you most want to see evidenced in a teacher?
Passion to encourage kids to ENJOY learning - not focusing on test results and expectations, but on installing a LOVE of learning into each and every child they teach.
2. You can tell a lot about a person by
How they deal with the bad days as opposed to the good. Also in the way they treat service staff!!
3. What song makes you think spring?
Here Comes The Sun - the version from Bee Movie :)
4. May 1st is Mother Goose Day...share your favorite nursery rhyme.
Hickory Dickory Dock.
5. What makes someone unforgettable?
The way they made me feel.
6. Should music and/or art be part of a well rounded education?
Of course!!!! But it is more important to follow a child's interests...yet they need to experience these things in their lives to find their passion - and then follow it - so the more they are introduced to in the amazing world, the better.
7. What social situations make you flustered and nervous?
first days - in classes, jobs...I wouldn't say they make me 'flustered' but nervous yes.
8. Insert your own random thought here
This evening has just flown by - can't believe how fast it went! How can it be bedtime already???