And...here we go!
1. Speed kills.
2. All this being over and having my life back is what I've been looking forward to!
3. One of the things I like most about traveling is seeing new places, experiencing new places, meeting new people, making memories, a chance to relax, cross places off of my bucket list, show the children places...
4. thinking of making memories makes me think of all the traditions I have introduced the children to over the years. I know some of them are now VERY important to them and that makes me happy :)
5. A road trip that we are all looking forward to is in the not too distant future :)
6. A bagel is what I had for dinner last night.I have no appetite right now because of the meds I'm on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to no idea, tomorrow my plans include taking Susannah and her friend to see Titanic in 3d and Sunday, I want to do something but no idea what! It is supposed to rain all weekend and not be too great so I'm not sure what we will do this weekend - maybe go swimming....I am supposed to be at a language and literacy conference on Saturday...but I'm not sure if I will go or not as the kids have all got other plans now and it's not really a priority.
13 hours ago