Apr 12, 2012

Our Thursday....


I picked up some stones outside of Kidz Quarterz the other day, and painted them with messages.
Then today the children helped me to place them in different places throughout Sherwood Park - just as we were doing errands...one here, one there...on sidewalks....where people might find them and pick them up.  Hopefully they will be found by people who need some extra love - an extra smile that day!  The children really loved doing this - and so we picked up more stones to bring home and decorated so we can leave them in more places - I think we will continue to do this throughout the Summer :)  



I started my scrabble tile pendants today.  I am doing some with a clear glaze and some with a crackled glaze :)  


Today was a really grey and dreary day - it looked as though it might rain but it didn't.  We stayed home all morning and then headed into town to run some errands all afternoon.  


Abigail spent the morning turning an Altoid tin into a bedroom for a a felt pet she made herself - she made a pillow and bedding for it too and decorated the wall as well - from a design/ patter she found on pinterest!!  She did really well using a pattern and sewing and measurements as well as changing the design to suit her own needs :)  


My Cutie Sam:


Rosie just likes to hang out close to us:



Related Posts with Thumbnails