I have a lot of favourites - so many that visit our yard...the Nuthatches, the crows, the Goldfinches, the Redpolls, Little Peep and Big Peep, The Robins.....the hummingbirds...
2. Speaking of birds...do you tweet? If you do share your screen name and we'll come flocking to your twitter site. Even if you don't let's all pretend here that we do-in 140 characters or less, sum up your week so far.
No I don't tweet. Sum up my week? Ok:
Busy days are a sign of a life well lived. I can't complain!
3. It's been reported recently that employers are not only viewing the facebook pages of potential hires but they're also requesting your facebook password to have a look at what you've kept from public view. What say you?
I would NOT give my password to anyone - certainly not an employer. Oh no!
4. It's April and you know what that means-Major League Baseball is back in action. What's your favorite baseball themed movie? If that's too hard what's your favorite sports themed movie?
5. Something else this season brings-asparagus. Yes please or no thanks? If it's yes please what's your favorite way to have it prepared?
YUMMY!!! Any way it comes please and thank you :)
6. What drives you? (Don't you love how I sandwiched that one in between asparagus and jugglers?)
My children, myself, a need for security in the future...a need to prove things to myself.
7. April 18th is International Jugglers Day...can you juggle?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The laundry basket is right beside the shower and yet STILL Abigails clothes are on the floor of the bathroom....scattered. Love her :)