Jun 22, 2006

Dinner Menus and sleeping on the keyboard

I used to read the blog of a lady who lived in Ontario, on her own with her two cats...in an apartment in the city....and every day she would write what she was cooking for dinner........she had a big following for her blog.....I think her name was Wren or something...she was at TBlog....

Anyway, I loved reading about her simple dinners...it would always be something like 'Tonight I had new potatoes with a chicken pot pie and some green beans' that kind of thing....but it was like calm in my day...a little something you could depend on :)

Anyway, thats why I post what we have for dinner most days. Because its dull and uninteresting and comfortably reliable :)

Lloyd emailed me yesterday from work to say how much he loves to read my blog and see the pictures.....he says it's 'thrilling' which makes me laugh because if you go to my very first post in this blog you will see that I did say it would be terribly boring. We lead a very dull and uninteresting life...we are total homebodies and totally not into anything exciting and 'different'. But we're happy the way we are...just don't blame me if you fall asleep reading my blog ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails