Jun 15, 2006

Liquid therapy

There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of
them
. -Sylvia Plath



I am feeling better now....I soaked in the bath with some of the unschooling magazines R gave me and relaxed...now I'm out and Lloyd has made me a mug of ovaltine to help me (hopefully) sleep better tonight.

We went to Costco this evening. I really wasn't in the mood but we went anyway. While Lloyd was paying I walked to the exit and sat by the door watching the veay rain....it hasn't rained that hard in a long time and it was wonderful.

Driving home in it wasn't so much fun - you could hardly see in front of the car. Nasty!

We got home and unpacked the groceries and then I climbed into the bath....

I haven't figured out my feelings about this mornings news yet. I'll write about that tomorrow.

The good thing about days like today is that I know that tomorrow is another day...tomorrow will be a better day. Tomorrow I will be my happy usual self again....

And tomorrow is friday :) the start of the weekend and Lloyd will be home early :) another week closer to his time off!!!

.............And life goes on ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails