Jun 30, 2006

Scenes from our stroll






A few pictures I took when we took the dogs for their walk.......when you walk down to the pond now the grass is literally moving around you with frogs of all sizes...they all rush back towards the pond as you go nearer....Lloyd caught this little one for me to photograph......in the sunlight it was almost copper......quite beautiful.

The little white shed is actually the bus shelter...because it is so cold here in winter most acreages have a little shelter so the school children can stand in there waiting for the bus to pick them up from the end of the driveway.......I think ours is lovely....most of them tend to be shabby and ugly. I'd like to stencil plants around the bottom of ours one day....

The pretty old gate that is still standing behind Lloyds workshop...I plan to keep it simply for photographs over the years.......and the last picture is Rosie with the ball....she adores playing fetch and is quite brilliant at it...not like her big sister Amber...........Amber hasn't got a clue about retrieving!!! I think she's an Irish Setter in disguise......
Related Posts with Thumbnails