Jun 25, 2006

Why is it?

Why is it that as soon as a girl reaches the age of 8 they are expected to wear miniature clothes designed for women? I'm sorry but I don't want my daughter looking like one of Charlies Angels. She's EIGHT!!!!!! They turn 8 and all of a sudden it seems impossible to find a nice pretty sweet one piece bathing suit. They all look like something tarty women wore in the 70's or are tiny little bikini's. We found a lovely shimmery one for Abigail that was aged 5......why don't they do those for aged 8? Why do little girls have to be forced to grow up so fast these days?

It's the same with shoes......it seems that it's impossible to find pretty little girl shoes for age 8.....they are all miniatures of the ones for adults or teens.....all Hillary Duff etc etc......all heels and points and strappy things.....

I want my daughter to be eight. I wnat her to dress like she is eight. Who the hell designs this stuff???? Do they just have paedophiles designing kids clothes these days????????
Related Posts with Thumbnails