Jul 5, 2006

Great evening

Lloyd swam!!! I am in shock!! He got in the pool and swam! It was so much fun!

Anyone who knows Lloyd well will know what a major event this is...he can't swim in most pools because of the chlorine and his eyes......and other people lol!

I have never seen Lloyd in a pool....not since we were children anyway! But tonight he got in the pool and he loved it...of course he gets carried away so now he thinks we should go and look at the cost of a proper pool!

He was so funny as he got in, hopping about because of the cold but he soon warmed up and loved it! We played volleyball and swam and chatted and laughed so much! The children were all inside after supper - flaked from the heat and playing all day...so we had the pool to ourselves and it was lovely....

Of course, I have no photographic evidence of him being in the pool...he threatened to never fill my truck with gas ever again if I took pictures of him lol! And even though I have been driving for 11 years, I have never once filled my vehicle with gas - I don't know what to do.......so I didn't risk it hahahaha!

He is looking forward to swimming with the kids tomorrow now :) and taking Sam in the pool :)

The solar cover for the pool is fab - it warms the water so fast!
Related Posts with Thumbnails