Jul 13, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

This week seems so long after Lloyds week off last week.

I just got through making pancakes for all the children....8 of them.....English style pancakes.......my kids love them but the Canadian children (sensibly) aren't too keen....English pancakes are like fat crepes and are tastless.....even with sugar or syrup or chocolate sauce they are tasteless.......

My kids were amazed that their friends didn't like them...I wasn't! lol! I much prefer the fluffy Canadian style pancakes.....yum!

So the children are all outside...their friends are enjoying helping feed the chickens and rabbits and dogs and generally enjoying playing outside with so much space....they spent most of last evening swimming and playing soccer...I finally called them in around 10:30. When I woke up at 3am it was quiet downstairs so they were obviously asleep. There was a big storm here around 3am last night....the twins Mom just called and said there is a big storm in town right now....blue skies and sunshine here....yet we're really close to town.....strange weather here.....five minutes away they can have huge hail and storms and we can have blue skies!

So the boys are leaving around 7pm tonight when I go to the mall for my hair cut.....I still am not sure what to do about my hair......I'm not sure I want it cut too much any more........it's like in my profile pic atm.....but I'm thinking of having it cut just below chin length again - how I had it last summer......i'll talk to Erin.....Erin at Regis is a FAB stylist!!!! I've missed her doing my hair but she's BACK yay!

Well I think I am going to go out and take the dogs for a walk...it's nice that it isn't too hot today and I can go during the day....we've been leaving it until the evening lately as the dogs don't like the heat.......
Related Posts with Thumbnails