Jul 9, 2006

The long, long, long, long summer

It's amazing how homeschooling, and especially unschooling....makes the summer feel so long! I guess because we get to enjoy ALL of it......we can be outside from day one of good weather...we can be at the splashparks as soon as it's warm enough...we can play outside until late any night we choose......and so summer is so much longer and there is so much more to enjoy.

It's Sunday already and Lloyd goes back to work tomorrow. His week off has gone so fast....8 weeks until his next week off.....I love having him home with us and I know he loves being at home with us all .....he enjoys his job but he'd rather be here.....what a compliment!

Lloyd and I went out for lunch together today and then went to get chlorine for the pool and doa little shopping.....I bought some new t-shirts which are much needed.......although I seem to spend most days in my bathing suit atm.

It feels as though Fall should be starting now that Lloyd is going back to work......but it's only the beginning of July......another two months of summer :)

Wonderful!
Related Posts with Thumbnails