Jul 27, 2006

new babies, farmers markets and peppercorn steak :)

Last night turned out really nice......Lloyd was late home from work but got home in time to whisk me out of here and into town. We walked around the farmers market...I wanted to get some more of the Red pepper and walnut dip but they didn't have any....... :( but we did run into Br and G there and stood chatting for a while. Br told me that F had a baby girl last week.....F lives in our old house......I'm so happy for them as I know how much this baby is wanted! They wanted the bigger house mainly so they could have another baby :)

Lloyd then decided he was really hungry so we went to Joey Tomatoes for dinner......it wasn't too busy so we went straight in :) Lloyd had the peppercorn steak and I had the rotisserie chicken with their amazing mash....and gorgeous asparagus......

After that we picked up coffees from Timmys and headed home just before the storm arrived....it was kind of following us down the highway :)

We then had an early night and fell asleep with the windows wide open listening to the rain......it was lovely!

I didn't sleep very well though as I woke up at 12:30 with awful heartburn....couldn't get rid of it so found myself sat in the window looking out at the amazing starry night for much of the early hours........the storm had blown over and the skies were so clear...without a moon the stars were incredible!

This morning I am feeling horribly sick again :( I thought the bug had passed but I guess not....so now I'm not sure what to do about today......we had a lot planned. But with lack of sleep and feeling sick...and Laurie was ill again last night...so I'm not sure......

Lloyd went into work late and dropped Chris at work for me....so now I just have to figure out our day...see what the children want to do.......it's supposed to be the last hot day until next week (yay cool weather and rain on the way at last) so maybe we should go out and do something...I guess it depends how I feel later......

I'm glad I felt ok last night anyway.....I got to have an evening out after all and had a good time with Lloyd......so I don't mind feeling sick again now........in fact feeling sick doesn't bother me much because compared to a migraine it's nothing!
Related Posts with Thumbnails