Aug 2, 2006

I need a massage!!!!!!!!!!!!










I ache...my back, my poor aching back.....my legs!!! My legs feel like jelly! My shoulders.....ow!!!

But wow do I feel good!

Since I got my cycle helmet, the weather has been either too hot to ride or too wet to ride or we just haven't had time for a decent ride...just close to home, but finally today Sam slept, Abigail was occupied and Chris was home to babysit. So Laurence, Susannah and I set off for a cycle ride. We were gone about an hour and a half.......we cycled all up by the golf course and detoured into the woods where we had seen a deer disappear...it had crossed the road about 100 yards ahead of us and then vanished amongst the trees........we watched the golfers on the course, saw woodpeckers, horses and goats, birds of prey, and got chased by two dogs......and it was great fun....just exhausting.....I thought we had chosen the route with the least hills but I was wrong!

On the way back I took photographs of the house thats for sale by us to send to those interested.....poor D says shes now obsessing over the house :) it would be so cool to have homeschooling neighbours!!! It really is a beautiful house!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails