Aug 10, 2006

On becoming a teenager...............






So Chris turned 13 today............I asked him how it feels to be a teenager and his response was.................it feels OLD!!! lol.

One of the little gifts we got him I felt was especially important for a teenager...a bottle of happy pills!!! Too funny! It's a jar of yellow candy but they're called Happy Pills...so now when he gets grumpy I can annoy him by telling him to go take a happy pill ;)

He chose the cake especially.....he's wanted that cake for ages.......he's very patriotic - for both countries which is kind of nice!

My Nephew who is 15 called and chatted with Chris for ages this afternoon and then my sister called back at midnight her time to say Happy Birthday too.

So today was a quiet family day.....and he is celebrating properly next week with his friends as he is taking them to a movie but the one they want to see isn't on until next week.........

I still can't believe CHris is 13...I sat for ages looking through my big box of photos...the ones still to be scrapbooked.......and there are a lot of Chris as a baby...................it seems like yesterday. Time is just going too fast.
Related Posts with Thumbnails