Aug 14, 2006

poop






Isn't scooping dog poop just the loveliest job??????? NOT!!! Yuck! We were out most of today and then the children were playing inside because they were tired...so I left scooping poop until this evening......but they forecast storms and there is NOTHING worse than scooping soggy poop.....so I decided to face the task........yuck....how can two goldens poop so MUCH????? lol!!!

So anyway I cleared up the yard...and find myself singing the poop scooping song.......we have 16 acres....10 of which are likely places for poop lol! So I take the dogs for a walk (and ran part of it) and I sing to them.....'We're going on a poop hunt, a poop hunt....a poop hunt....we're going on a poop hunt to see what poop we find.......'

Yes ok I know I have totally lost my marbles......but for some reason I find myself singing this song every time.........

Lloyd was out cutting the grass with Sam so I stayed outside afterwards and threw the ball for the dogs.........Sam found a frog so once he had finished holding it I carried it down to the pond.......threwe more balls......tidied up the sand toys and covered the sand box before it rains........................

Now I have time to Sit and write my blog........

The pics above are of Amber my two year old......................
Related Posts with Thumbnails