Sep 30, 2006

I did it!!!






I did my first photo shoot today...for strangers............and they weren't actually that strange ;) Kyliesmom very kindly offered to lend me her family today so that I could practice on them.....I wanted a family that I hadn't met but 'kind of' knew.......

Thank you soooo much Susan for coming over.....it was so great to meet you all! I hope I have created some pictures for you to treasure.

Susan kindly said I could add a few pictures to my portfolio....and my blog!!!!! So here you are, just a few of the pictures I took this afternoon............please remember these pictures are 'as is' - I haven't edited out shadows or anything yet!

Susan is so pretty and so nice and her children......wow.....Kylie is just such a beautiful young lady....so elegant!!! And Jake :) he's such a character :) he was brilliant for the camera and I will never hear the words 'stinky cheese' again without thinking of him!

Thanks so much guys!
Related Posts with Thumbnails