Sep 7, 2006

A Lesson In Photocopying...................





So todays lesson.....how to photocopy body parts :) A very useful educational experience.............art, science, health studies (is this safe?????? lol) and TEAM WORK!!!!!

What else did we do today? They all watched their Math U See dvd's.......Laurie is really enjoying his................Susie wrote a letter to her penpal.......she also did some of her Write Now book..........Chris did a book review and made himself some flashcards for his Japanese studies...he then had me test him and he knew them all...he has taught himself a LOT of conversational Japanese in a DAY!!!!

I offered to take them to the SHINE picnic today but they all said no and requested to go to the library instead...................do I have weird kids or WHAT????? Lol they are sooooo like me :)

Laurence picked up an old workbook and did a couple of pages on the abbreviations of the provinces and he had to look up towns and places of interest and figure out which province they are in......that was interesting.......................Nanavut (sp?) doesn't have an abbreviation!!!! Why???? I think they should call it Nan. or Nut!

The highlight of the day so far though was definitely the photocopying........I dread to think what body parts will get photocopied when I'm not home GULP!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails