Sep 3, 2006

Mr Tooth Fairy...............

Yesterday Susannah lost a tooth...............she was excited to put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy......

Once she was in bed, Laurie (11) came into the kitchen and said "Don't worry Mum, I still have some money left and I'd like to be the tooth fairy tonight!"

I thought it was so sweet of him so I left the job to him! Before we went to bed ourselves we went into the girls room to check on them and to see if the tooth fairy had been......we lifted Susies pillow slightly so as not to wake her and there under her pillow was a shiny $2 coin and an empty tooth fairy pot!

This morning Laurie came into my room and quietly gave me Susannahs tooth to keep.........

He is growing up just so fast but is growing into the sweetest, kindest young man you could ever meet. He is just wonderful to his siblings. I'm very proud!
Related Posts with Thumbnails