Sep 11, 2006

A piece of art...........................



I love nice pens........I really love them.......they don't need to be expensive...in fact my favourite pens used to be the tiny free ones you could pick up in the Argos stores in the UK....like a catalogue store where you had to fill in an order form instore...........they had these mini pens for you to use....they were so nice to write with, with pale blue ink........

Lloyd knows how I love nice pens....I love to write but only with a nice pen......so he brings me home all kinds of pens that he picks up at work or gets given........

Last week he brought me home this STUNNING pen.........he works with various companies, among them Fujitsu and IBM.......when he goes to IBM meetings he twirls around his Fujitsu pen as if to tease the IBM team ;) so last week the IBM team gave him an IBM pen...........yay :) these pens are little works of art!!! They are made from GLASS!!!!!! and when you click the end they light up BLUE!!!! And they write in the softest silvery grey ink!!!!

So I am keeping this precious pen safe, put away out of the reach of little hands and it is only for special writing :) Carla...my next letter to you will be in silvery ink and NOT in about 20 different colours lol!

Isn't this pen just so pretty????

Ok ok little things please little minds ;) but I'm happy with my freeby IBM pen :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails