Oct 19, 2006

the afternoon........

So this afternoon......Chris wanted me to show him how to use the studio...lighting, getting clients to pose....different effects etc so we got all the others to pose for pictures for us......that was fun and he got some good shots...I will add them later!

I played a game of Alphabet Bingo with Abigail.....she won....

Susie showed me the dance steps she learnt at tap on Tuesday.......

The girls made peg dolls and dressed them up using fabric and pipecleaners etc

Susie practiced some Spanish...learning things about home...ie door, wall, floor, stairs etc etc....
and then she had me test her.....she did well.

The boys have been pottering about...........

I got up to date with happenings at LP.....if you get time visit www.ramblesnpictures.blogspot.com and cheer up Laura who is having a really bad day...leave her some comments...tell her a joke........make her smile!

Lloyd has a meeting until 5pm so will be home later than normal.......

I plan to soak in the bath and then Email off to some contacts for things for a project I am planning.......

I also plan to find time to join the gorup Heather mentioned on her blog http://myeclectic.blogspot.com/

Heather is sunning herself in Phoenix right now...I hope you are having a wonderfully relaxing trip!!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails