Oct 13, 2006

Lynne.....................



Here is a picture of my friend Lynne.......we met online a few years back and found out we lived very close to each other...in fact Lynne lives overlooking my childrens old school in Scotland! Her little boy was only 2 when we lived there and he would wave at us when we were outside.........Lynne reads and comments on this blog............(Hi LYNNE!!!) ......The little boy is Luke, her Son who is six and the little girl in denim is her Daughter Iona...............the little girl in the stripey top in the picture is her Niece.......

Its lovely to see Luke in his uniform....my boys used to wear that same uniform when they were at the school.

Lynne if I could do anything today I think I would meet you for lunch at the garden centre!!!! That would be such a nice way to spend today....although your day is almost over so I guess you have already had lunch!
Related Posts with Thumbnails