Nov 10, 2006

Can I scream?????????

We never get sick...yes I get migraines and DS gets migraines but my meds stop them being an issue normally.......the kids sometimes pick up coughs and sniffles but not normally colds and the last time we had stomach flu/ vomiting was when we moved into the old house 3 years ago!

But now all of a sudden we are all sick! It started with coughs and colds two weeks ago.....then my migraine on the Monday that wouldn't go with meds, then my cold started and is now a sinus infection........I still feel crappy but able to do more...just tired out by lunch time is all.......

But now this morning Abigail has a bad headache so I gave her tablets and she came into bed with me......an hour later she throws up all over the bed....she has been sick twice since and is now curled up in my bed with a bucket beside her watching treehouse.......

I have the kids friends here from the sleepover last night and I have to drive them home after lunch and then drop my boys off at the homeschool movie night.........yet now I have a sick child in bed :(

When are we all going to be well?????? I am so tired of us being ill...it really isn't like us at all so its so draining.......we are missing out on doing so many things.
Related Posts with Thumbnails