Jan 24, 2007

Good morning everyone :)

Welcome to Wednesday :) Yesterday went exactly to plan.....Florida Mall for a while (I went to Dylans candy bar...YUM!!! We had lunch out...Cajun food mmmmmm and then after getting some groceries, we headed home to spend the rest of the day in the pool...lots of pictures but I haven't uploaded them yet so will do that when I have time....today we are off to the Magic Kingdom :) Abigail is very excited - to see the gorilla from Tarzan (weird kid lol)

Christie thank you for the reassuring comment :) I REALLY appreciate that!! You know how I worry! Give Charlie a tummy rub from me :)

Cheryl.....Lloyd found the villa online - he contacted HUNDREDS but really liked the couple who run this one...they live in the UK but the Manager lives in the house opposite (also British lol) and so far it has been FABULOUS!!!! www.treasuretrovevilla.com (I think!) perfect location and its just a gorgeous villa for a large family - or two families!!!

Karen - I will try not to think about the flight home....today my worry is Splash Mountain and how wet I will get - I promised to go on with Susie!

Have to go as Lloyd wants to leave :)

Have a great day everyone :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails