Jan 5, 2007

Left handedness

Daisy yes you are right - Sam has been left handed right from the start - he never really used his right hand at all.....he gets it from Lloyd I think - who is right handed but eats left handed and plays golf left handed lol! And you know I had never noticed he ate left handed until his Mum mentioned it over Christmas! I have always laid the table for him as a right handed person - I guess he just switches when he sits down - how could I live with someone for 6 years and not notice????? And we even go out for dinner every week and sit opposite each other and I still didn't notice!!!!

So yes, Sam seems to be totally left-handed and Lloyd is partially left handed....no one in my family has ever been left handed so yet again I get to 'blame the Father' ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails