Jan 26, 2007

official pics.....

www.royalchapel.com/07JaneLloyd.html

This is the link to our official wedding pictures on the chapel website....I don't think they put very flattering pictures of us on there though :(

We got a cd of 59 pictures too so I will post those when I get home......

Tara if you are looking for a family friendly quiet and sweet chapel then it is perfect - the staff were so so friendly......you can wed in jeans or full bridal gown - whatever you choose......they have Mickey and Minnie hats to wear too lol - we declined ;)

It was fun! Romantic yet it included the children which was important to us!

Then for our honeymoon Lloyd took me to Asia to see Everest and Africa on a safari........yep lol we spent the rest of our wedding day at Animal Kingdom :)

It was a great day :)

Cheryl....I keep looking at my ring - can't believe we are married either!!! Finally I am married to my best friend from all those years ago - we've known each other for 17 years :)

And yes tomorrow is my birthday :) and Lloyd still hasn't told me what my gift is - he says it's special though!

I caught the sun today...my neck is a little sore! I love this sunshine! Monday is supposed to be cold though :(

Goodnight everyone :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails