Jan 27, 2007

Oh Canada



The staff in Canada were lovely.....and most of Canada was nice to see...but the 360 degree movie was soooo dated and dull...I don't think it would encourage anyone to go there! It hasn't been remade for YEARS......they really do need to re do it and modernise it........we were chatting to the staff in the stores there for a while and it made me feel a little proud to be living in Canada....but I have to say I am not looking forward to going home to that snow and cold...it is so gorgeous here weather-wise.......22c here today and no wind at all.....just gorgeous. I don't like it too hot and am fed up with the cold so this is my idea of perfect.....

Oooh and we saw an armadillo today!!! It was walking along by the side of the road as we drove off the I-4 towards Epcot......and we saw a raccoon yesterday - but it was squashed by the side of the road :(

The two pics above were taken in Canada, EPCOT.
Related Posts with Thumbnails