Jan 21, 2007

Time for bed.....

Everything is done, everything is packed and in the car ready to go - except for one case that we have to put toothbrushes and last minute things in tomorrow.....everyones clothes are laid out ready.....everyone is showered or bathed.....the last of the laundry is in the drier so there is NO dirty laundry....house is as tidy as it is going to get....far from perfect but the bathrooms and kitchen are clean and so are the floors....the kids rooms are tidy - so they say - although not what I consider tidy lol!

Christie phoned me to calm me down (thank you Christie!!!) and I have had two HUGE mugs of soothing tea.....children are all in bed though not asleep....

Next time I blog will hopefully be from FLORIDA Yay!!!!! :)

Goodnight!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails