Jan 7, 2007

weirdo!!!!

On Friday I was at the doctors...my appt was at 11am but I ended up going in at 11:50!!!! grrrr...anyway luckily a friend of mine walked in shortly after 11am....the waiting room was busy but quiet - people politely talking quietly or reading or just watching the tv (that showed CNN news - another thing that bugged me - why did we have to sit and listen to US news??? Whats wrong with CTVnet????)

Anyway, my friend T and I were talking about her DS starting school in the Fall because he missed the cut off date by 2 weeks...and I was saying how I felt that extra year benefits a child because of our experience with Susannah.....she started early but by 7 she had friends of 9 in her class and they were all into boys and fashion and weightloss etc which was too much too soon for a 7 year old - even if she was doing brilliantly academically!

Anyway...this guy sat a few people away suddenly butts into our conversation giving his thoughts!!!! I mean is that normal????? Should he even have admitted he was listening into our conversation let alone joined in??????? I was stunned!

A short while later we were discussing Gameboys and PSP's etc etc and all the quivelant little things.......and he starts butting in again!!! Saying how he bought his daughters a psp for CHristmas and his 6 year old loves it but his 3 year old struggles a little and keeps asking for help (????????????? WTF does a 3 year old need a PSP for?????)

So anyway - was he weird or what???? I thought it was really weird - in a quiet doctors office waiting room for someone to join in with two friends conversations....I love listening in on others conversations but to join in like that???
Related Posts with Thumbnails