Feb 22, 2007

lost forever....

Last week I noticed two of the diamonds in my engagement ring looked 'dull and dark....I even showed Lloyd them and we both agreed that maybe the ring needed cleaning....then this week I notice those same two diamonds are GONE!!! They have actually fallen out of my ring! Never to be seen again! I am so sad...I've had this ring for 4 years and not a problem...and now all of a sudden two diamonds are gone! I still have 10 diamonds in there but now with an ugly gap......so I have to take my ring in to have two new ones put in......we ave to go and collect Lloyds wedding ring anyway as it has been resized........

I'm sad about my ring as I love it so much! Lloyd asked if I'd like a new one instead but as much as I would LOVE a new ring (lol who wouldn't!!!) I would prefer to have this one fixed...its my engagement ring....Lloyd picked it for me and it's special!
Related Posts with Thumbnails