Feb 26, 2007

Mad!!!

I am so so mad tonight :( Everything was fine..the children came home and did their homework...had a snack..chatted...Laurie worked on his diorama for his book report....then I gave him his clean laundry to put away.....

When dinner was ready Susie went to get Laurie and found him in tears...he came downstairs looking so tired with puffy eyes....

He wouldn't tell us what was wrong...so Lloyd took him into the other room for some privacy and asked what was wrong.

Turns out that when he was at his friends house sleeping over, the parents put on a HORROR movie!!!!! And he hasn't slept since!!! He didn't sleep at his friends house and he didn't sleep last night! So now he is over tired and scared to go to bed! Even to go up to his room to put his laundry away!

Are they STUPID or WHAT????? WTF were they thinking????? The boys are ELEVEN!!!!!! And Laurie is NOT their SON so they had NO RIGHT to do that to him!

So he was so upset that we have put him on our bed with a fun movie to watch and have given him a sleepeze tablet to help him fall asleep.

I'm not sure what else to do for tonight.....if he doesn't sleep then he will be ill with a very bad migraine....so an over the counter sleeping tablet will help him for tonight (it's the same as giving him a gravol) and then tomorrow we can help him forget and get over it!

I feel so sad for him as I know this will put him off sleeping over there again - which is fine with me but I know he enjoys sleepovers normally and I don't want him to be put off.

I just can't believe how stupid some parents are....how irresponsible and careless they can be with other peoples children.
Related Posts with Thumbnails