Mar 15, 2007

Date night......

Date night was nice last night.......we went to South Ed Common and reserved a table at Joeys Global and then headed off to Michaels where I stocked up on supplies for the Iron Chef Contest.........then back to Joeys where I had the Butter Chicken and Lloyd had the half rotisserie chicken.....

After that we stopped off and bought a mini vacuum cleaner...we got the Dyson mini one at Home Outfitters...I used it this afternoon for the first time and love it....so easy for the little bits here and there rather than dragging up the central vac from the basement (which I love but its still a pain!)

I also ran into Walmart (nightmare!!!!) and grabbed a few things including the latest issue of Canadian Scrapbooker - I had heard good things about it and I also wanted to get it because Anam is in it and its so cool to say 'I know her!' even though I actually have never met her!

Oh and a BIG thank you to Anam for taking so much time to try and help me find an old friend! Thank you thank you!!!!!

So I bought that and a few things I needed for preschool today....

That was date night......now the better weather is arriving we can do more fun things I guess......through the winter we seem to have done nothing but go for dinner and shop! So it will be good to get back to our drives and visits to the lake and walks and the farmers market etc etc......

But whatever we do.....a stroll, dinner, window shopping (last week), actual shopping (last night)........its just nice being just the two of us and having that time out child free :) LOVE my kids but time with just Lloyd is important :)

If you don't have a regular date night DO IT! It's important......your kids will one day leave home (that day will be here before you know it!) and then it will be just you and your hubby......so work on that relationship NOW...enjoy it......be more than husband and wife...be friends and enjoy alone time away from the bhouse and away from kids - and the rule is you DO NOT talk about the kids :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails