Mar 11, 2007

Sunday....

Today has been nice......lazy morning....I slept in until 9am...which is really kind of 8am but the clocks went forward.....then I sat in bed and read for a while.....the morning went by fast and before I knew it, it was time to take Chris into town.....he met his girlfriend at the mall at 12pm for lunch and then they were going to do some shopping - he wanted to get Lloyds birthday gift and card and also I asked him to buy me a small spiral bound notebook.....I reminded him that I am VERY fussy when it comes to spiral bound ntebooks and he should choose carefully (lol) so he was off to find the 'perfect' one for me.......I also told him not to spend more than $2 or $3.......we will see if he remembers or if Kiera distracts him lol!

I don't even know if thats how she spells her name.....I should ask!

After we dropped Chris at the mall, we went to Tims and picked up bagels and coffee and then we drove ouot to Elk Island Park......there were plenty of deer along the highway but we didn't really see anything in the park......a porcupine nibbling at the base of a tree.......it was nice to be in the Park again...we haven't been since Christmastime.......

After that we headed towards home via the scenic route and then headed down towards New Sarepta looking at land for sale.......we stopped in at Northern Bear to see what was for sale there and then we headed home........Lloyd told me to check out how much indoor pools are to be built.....so I am doing that now while he runs into town to pick Chris up and get some crunchy bread for supper...we're having soup.....

We saw more deer, some Elk, and a cute sign which I will post a picture of when I can.......oh and Christie, I finally took pictures of the penguins and Jesus....I was a bit scared though and we did a runner before I could get any good ones......you will have to come and take some for me!!!

The children have been outside quite a bit today...mainly playing basketball now that so much of the snow has gone.....the girls wanted to go for a cycle road...maybe next weekend.....and next weeked I think I will get new running shoes so we can start running again......and Lloyd is thinking of a mountain bike for his birthday now......I wish he'd make up his mind lol!
Related Posts with Thumbnails