Apr 11, 2007

3 days until Scraparama!!

Woohoo, Colleen and her friend, Cori and of course Christie, are all joining me on Saturday for Scraparama......and there are a few tables left if anyone wants to join us (Cheerios??????) It's just $10 a table from 10am until 9pm.......not everyone is staying all day so come along even if you can only make it for a few hours!!!!

I just got back from Costco with some pictures printed to work on for Saturday..

Oh and today they announced the new ingredients for round 3 of the Iron Chef competition......stamps and tags!!!! Yikes...I don't often use either!! So now I have to get thinking on creative ways to use them both.....a layout, a card and an altered item - BUT I don't want to make a tag book because that would just be too unoriginal...so I have to get thinking!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails