Apr 9, 2007

Easter Monday....

The Iron Chef contest round 2 is now closed and they say the results will be announced by lunchtime today!! So I am constantly checking the site to see if I made it through...I know I haven't won my group - the girl who won last time will win because her pieces are so great! (look at the readers gallery at 'Caro's' work!!!!)

I just want to make it through to round 3!!!! :) Several people in the contest didn't bother this round so the numbers are down...groups are getting smaller naturally it seems rather than people getting knocked out......but I want to get through to round 3 :) I am learning so much from this contest - I had never used bling before or monograms....wasn't keen on ribbons and stickers were ok but boring...so I am learning how to use all these things in different ways and it is inspiring!!!!

Wish me luck!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails