Apr 3, 2007

Empire of the sun.......

Last night we curled up and watched Steven Spielberg's Empire of the Sun.....I remember when it came out in theatres....I went to see it three times in the first week! I even had to pay for my friend Nicky to go just so she would go with me - and she was bored silly lol! I just fell in love with that movie - I thought it was just amazing....

I haven't watched it for a while and Lloyd had never watched it all the way through, so we sat and wtached and he loves it too...and I still think it is one of the best movies ever made......

Funny to think that the little boy in the movie is now Batman!

My favourite scene is when the Americans are bombing the Japanese runway and Jim is running about on the rooftop yelling "B-51...Cadillac of the sky........."

Great movie :)

Oh and for the first time, we spotted Ben Stiller in it...he only has one tiny scene but it was definitely him :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails