Apr 17, 2007

My altered item for this week......





This is for round 3 of the Iron Chef contest.....I think I may do some more stamping on it somewhere...I had to use 'tags and stamps' on this piece and so I created a mini album that can be used as a wall hanging.....

I cut the tags into the shape of sunflower petals....Cori kindly gave me one of her jumbo brads which I embossed in a copper powder for the centre of the flower.......I attached ribbon to hang the flower with....

On the reverse of the petals I have attached pictures of my family with little messages about them....and the whole flower folds up into a mini album to keep in a purse!!!

I am thrilled with the idea but not so thrilled with the results but I am running out of time - my Nephew arrives tomorrow and I still have a card and a layout to make for this round by Sunday.........
Related Posts with Thumbnails