Apr 24, 2007

No visitors..

I love to have people come to stay - this summer we will have so many visitors and I really enjoy it.....BUT it's also nice to ahve the house to yourself again once the visitors leave......

Dan has gone now for a few days - he is stayng with my friends Daughter Bobbi - at her apartment downtown.....he has been a penfriend (via email) for a few years now and they get on great......so he is staying with her for a few days - and I told him that if he is uncomfortable at ANY time or just wants to come back then he can just call and we will go and get him - I know he will be fine and have a great time but I wanted him to know.....and I also told him that if he loves it there and wants to stay longer then just to let us know and thats fine too......I'm sure he is bored hanging out in the middle of nowhere with a sick 2 year old lol! He will have more fun downtown with people his age!

Anyway, all that aside...I am looking forward to being able to soak in the bath tonight with the door wide open...flop on the sofa in just my nighty.......and possibly even (lol) noisy sex!!!! hahahahaha! There are just some things ya can't do when ya have visitors rotflmao!!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails