Apr 1, 2007

Sunday - and its cold again!!

I spoke to my Nephew Daniel again today and he sounds so excited about coming to visit - which is so great :) I can't wait to see him as it has been YEARS!!!

He was hoping to book his ticket today so I should know when he is coming over!

Lloyd had to run to Home Deopt for apaintbrush todya - he has spent the afteernoon doing the edges in the sitting room...around the window etc etc.....he has a week off of work so he is hoping to get a lot of unfinished jobs done.

While he was in Home Deopt, I ran into Michaels and chose an icing nozzle - I want to have a go at decorating cupcakes really nicely.....so I bought a beginners kit by Wilton.......it teaches five basic techniques to do star flowers, shells, swirled flowers, dots and sweet peas...and I got an extra star nozzle for doing big swirly cupcakes.......so this week I will be baking a lot of cupcakes to practice on :) I used my 40% off coupon so it didn't cost much at all :) I love those coupons - and next weeks is 50% off too!!!!

I also found some Wizard of Oz scrapbooking stickers so I can scrapbook the pictures of the witches hat from MGM Studios :)

Apart from that though we have all stayed indoors and kept warm as it is cold again and they forecast snow (NOOOOOOOO!!!!!)

Now I am going to go and make a cottage pie for dinner :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails