May 31, 2007

Thursday........

Its Thursday...its going to be 28c today woohoo! 22 by midday and 28 by the drive home.....we are having a picnic in town today at the athletic park - going to watch Laurie in his track meet.....he is in 3 races against kids from other schools in a the Knights of Columbus challenge.

I didn't have to work preschool today after all which is ideal - so I am giving Abby the day off to come with us and then we don't have to rush back to pick her up.....

I need to run to Zellers and get a gift for Abby to take to a birthday party Saturday.....I also need to get Sam some Summer shoes and a paddling pool which I still haven't got - and a pump tp pump it up with! And milk! We are out of milk.....

Tonight I may have to go to the medi-centre (like a drop-in doctors clinic)...I hurt my foot Sunday and it isn't getting better and I have missed 4 runs.....and this morning when I wiggle my toes it feels like the bones in the top of my foot are rubbing together...so weird....if I go, I will take a book to read as the wait may be long!

Have a great day everyone!
Related Posts with Thumbnails