Jun 3, 2007

Sunday morning...

I feel crappy today.....I can't seem to deal with noise this morning - background noise...its weird but its like I can hear it really loudly and I can't focus because of it. My throat feels funny and I have a temp and just feel weird......I didn't sleep well so maybe thats why.....I really do feel crappy.

We ave to drive into town now to get Laurie from his friends home - he just called. We are going to the garden centre first though for some scented geraniums for the Hummingbirds...

I also want to look for asparagus...I can't find seeds or asparagus plants anywhere but I know they grow them here because our bungalow had a lovely big patch of them. So we are off to hunt for that.

Better go and get dressed as Lloyd is waiting to go....

Have a great day...I just added all the pics from last night out by the fire.....enjoy!
Related Posts with Thumbnails