Jul 28, 2007

detox....

Home again from Costco...we stocked up HUGELY with fresh fruit and veg...we have eaten so much junk over the last few weeks.....eating out too often...eating on the run......that I really feel yucky! So I am going to do a detox....eating nothing today and tomorrow but raw fruit and veggies.....and drinking lots of water.....

I just had a zucchini salad for lunch......I have never thought to eat zucchini raw before but after watching Jamie make his salad the other day I thought I'd try it......YUM!!!

And I bought a huge bag of clementines too and they are just so sweet - almost too sweet...we bought mangoes....apples, grapes, plums, bananas, raspberries, as well as all the vegetables we bought....so I am all set to just eat fruit for a couple of days....of course I have to still take my meds so it isn't a complete detox but the best I can do lol!

I got all my pictures delivered...they came out well....sadly Susies didn't come out well - out of 15 pictures only 5 came out.....she used the whole film up inside with no flash......so they all came out too dark.....what a shame as I ahd planned to take her to the store to get scrapbooking supplies for her zoo pics.....so I think I will take pictures of her and her friend this week and print them off and they can scrapbook those instead....

After Costco Lloyd had to run to Home Depot, so I strolled around Michaels and got some great craft kits reduced to 75c each!!! So plenty of activities to keep the children busy if we ever get a rainy day!

Tomorrow I think we are going to Miquelon....to the lake for a while :) no doubt it will be busy as its the weekend and its hot but we are really only going just to see where it is and what its like - if we like it then I will take the kids for the day during the week......have a picnic and swim.....I've never been swimming in a lake before :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails